Luxury Law Summit
HBA Founding Partner Douglas Hand will speak at the Luxury law Summit in London on Tuesday May 17, 2016. The conference is being held at The Four Seasons Park Lane. He will be a part of a panel titled, “The art of the deal: routes to international growth” he will be join by Christopher Yu, Managing Director of United Perfumes and Robert Ferrell, Director of PMG Fashion & Brands.
The event is an opportunity for general counsel and lawyers specializing in advising luxury brand owners and businesses to focus on the sector’s particular challenges and opportunities. It is a one-day agenda of presentations, discussions and networking sessions that are designed to provide actionable business solutions. Luxury brands from across the world will be represented and HBA is excited to have Douglas at the event to help expand our international practice.
Other notable speakers include:
- Annick de Chaunac, General Counsel, Hermès International
- Barbara Kolsun, Adjunct Professor of Fashion Law and Co-Director, Cardozo’s FAME Program, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Chris Morton, CEO / cofounder, Lyst
- Lee Sporn, SVP Business Affairs, General Counsel & Secretary, Michael Kors
- Lorenzo Maria Di Vecchio, Legal & Compliance Officer, Fendi
- Luca Solca, Managing Director, Sector Head Global Luxury Goods
- Michael Ellis, General Counsel, Abercrombie & Kent
- Steve Lamar, Executive Vice President, American Apparel & Footwear Association
- William Kim, CEO, All Saints
Learn more at: http://www.luxurylawsummit.com/