- Drafting and negotiating early-stage/venture capital investments in media, technology, fashion, retail on behalf of founders and investors;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements for media, technology, fashion and retail clients such as licensing agreements, technology agreements, collaboration agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating purchase & sale agreements, including mergers, asset sales and stock sales;
- Drafting and negotiating HR and comp-related agreements such as Stock Plans, offer letters, IP transfer agreements, and the like;
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years large firm experience in a corporate transactional practice
- JD from a Top 30 ABA accredited law school
- Interest in our practice, i.e., media/tech transactional with an emphasis on venture capital, and fashion lifestyle
- Interest in joining a growing practice covering fashion, retail and lifestyle as well as media and technology, and the intersection of the two in areas such as e-commerce, fashion-tech, retail-as-a-service and similar businesses and industries
Compensation to be discussed, but competitive with peer NYC-based law firms.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.