CFDA Fashion Awards
The CFDA Fashion Awards recognize extraordinary design excellence in: womenswear, menswear, accessories, as well as accomplishments in journalism, creative vision, and lifetime achievement. The awards have been held annually since 1981 and they have been held in collaboration with Swarovski for the past 15 years.
This year’s Awards were held at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York with Joel McHale hosting and wearing a tuxedo designed by our menswear client David Hart. HBA Partner Douglas Hand attended the event with Mr. Hart and was dressed by him as well. The room was filled with designers, celebrities and fashion insiders and the CFDA once again did an excellent job coordinating and producing the event.
HBA would like to congratulate our clients on their wins at the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards:
- Rachel Mansur and Floriana Gavriel for Mansur Gavriel won Accessories Designer of the Year.
- Alex Orley, Matthew Orley & Samantha Orley for Orley won Swarovski Award for Menswear.
We would also like to congratulate all the nominees including our clients:
- Rodarte: Kate and Laura Mulleavy
- Public School: Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne
- Rag & Bone: David Neville and Marcus Wainwright
- Todd Snyder
- Irene Neuwirth
- Ryan Roche
Read more about the CFDA Awards here: http://cfda.com/cfda-fashion-awards